Are We Having Fun Yet..

Are We Having Fun Yet..
Are We Having Fun Yet..

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Virginia Beach 2009

My little ROCK STAR!!!


Alicia was all ready to concur the beach!
Can you see Alicia in that big wave? I know you can't see Scott! Alicia is on the back of his back! I was a little nervous until I saw how much fun Alicia was having.





Alicia was really wanting to see a Mermaid I think. She finally asked if we could make one in the sand. This was the best I could do! I have to say I think it is a pretty good job!

Alicia discovered these little crabs that were in the sand. We saw a guy digging for them and he told us they are called Sand Fiddlers. Scott would help her dig for them and then she would keep them in the hotel cups.


A nice picture of Alicia and I

This is my main squeeze right here! Isn't he the BOMB!!!
This is a great shot! She seems like a really innocent little girl here, right!!! Well right after this shot Scott and I went out on the balcony and she went in and locked us out! Of course she was not strong enough to unlock the door. Lucky us I had my phone with me and I was able to call mom (in UT) and she looked the hotel up on the internet. We had to call the front desk and have them come and unlock the door for us!

Time for dinner!

We found a great place that had something for all of us! Alicia got to have her mac and cheese and as you can see dad and Alicia are racing to see who finishes there corn first! I think it's going to be a tie!!!

This was the sunset one of the nights we were there! The sun rise looked kinda the same! It was just such a beautiful view from the hotel it was amazing! The whole trip was amazing! I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful family!

No comments: