Are We Having Fun Yet..

Are We Having Fun Yet..
Are We Having Fun Yet..

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blessings

Today I've been thinking how lucky I am! I have the best husband in the world! He works hard and provides for the family. He spends time with Alicia reading to her and gets her ready for bed for me. He helps around the house messing it up and cleaning it up! lol He really is a great husband and Daddy! He is always thinking of his family first! Which means a lot!
Alicia is such a wonderful little girl. She is getting so big it is shocking! Everyday I look at her and notice that she has grown some more! Her face is maturing and you can see a little 5 yr old girl coming out! She graduated Preschool for heavens sake. Where did the time go? I don't think I ever saw this day coming! I really expected her to be my little baby for ever! To her dismay she just might be! lol

I am a lucky woman

No comments: