"I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offeres me, confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me. I tremble to know that for me he was crucified, that for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died. Oh it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me! Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!"
Are We Having Fun Yet..
Are We Having Fun Yet..
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Something to think about
Do you ever stop and think about the words to the songs that you sing! I often do and Sunday we sang I Stand All Amazed! This is one of my favorites and when I sing it I can rarely get through it without getting all choked up! I wanted to share the words to the first verse with you! Most of you know it, but some so not! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment