I was with Alicia at Taekwondo one night and Master Le came over and said, "what are you doing with your hair?" I then explained to him about my fundraiser and he looked at me and said," $500.00, that's it! If I give you $500.00 you will color your whole head of hair pink?" I totally thought he was joking around with me! He then asked me how much I needed to make my goal. I told him somewhere in the range of $500.00! He let me check on the computer and then he wrote me a check right there for $514.00! I made my goal that day!

Me and my Pink hair! I had a great time with the pink! I was so out of my comfort zone it was crazy!
This ends my Journey!
Now I enter a new stage of my Journey....Training!!!!!
1 comment:
I just looked through many many posts and you guys all just look fantastic and look happy!! I cannot believe how big Alicia is!! She is so beautiful. And you are amazing for supporting breast cancer! Go Heather!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment