I have decided to do the Susan G. Komen walk for the cure! I know crazy right! It gets better though! Now that I have decided to do the walk I have learned that it is in Sept of this yr and it will be held in DC! The best part of it all is it's 3 days 60 miles! Every day we walk 20 miles. I also learned that we have to raise $2,300.00, if we want to walk in Sept! Whewww, I seriously can't believe I have signed up for this!
Well, that is what I was thinking when I registered for this undertaking! Let's fast forward a little here.....I registered in Feb and before the month was over I already raised all my money! I have even gone over by a few dollars!
I have to admit that when I started this I didn't know anyone that has had breast cancer and now I have had the honor of meeting some amazing women! I feel it is a privilege to do this race for them!
I have to give a shout out to all my family and friends who have supported me in my efforts! I know that not everyone has been able to donate money, but that is not all the support I need! I have received a lot of morel support from everyone! To this day I have been extremely blessed with an overwhelming amount of love and support!
If you are reading this and feel compelled to donate to our team please go to www.the3day.org and on the right hand side is a tab that is titles "donate to a participant". Click on that and then do a search for a team...Foxy Fighters...Then choose one of my team mates that have not reached there goal of $2,300.00!
Thank you for your kindness!
From here I will take you through my journey!
Well, that is what I was thinking when I registered for this undertaking! Let's fast forward a little here.....I registered in Feb and before the month was over I already raised all my money! I have even gone over by a few dollars!
I have to admit that when I started this I didn't know anyone that has had breast cancer and now I have had the honor of meeting some amazing women! I feel it is a privilege to do this race for them!
I have to give a shout out to all my family and friends who have supported me in my efforts! I know that not everyone has been able to donate money, but that is not all the support I need! I have received a lot of morel support from everyone! To this day I have been extremely blessed with an overwhelming amount of love and support!
If you are reading this and feel compelled to donate to our team please go to www.the3day.org and on the right hand side is a tab that is titles "donate to a participant". Click on that and then do a search for a team...Foxy Fighters...Then choose one of my team mates that have not reached there goal of $2,300.00!
Thank you for your kindness!
From here I will take you through my journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment