Are We Having Fun Yet..
Are We Having Fun Yet..
Sunday, November 30, 2008
****What Are Your Holliday Triditions****
Scott and I are always interested about this time in Holliday Traditions. If anyone has a fun tradition they would like to share I would love to hear it! I found one where you light your yard with candles in the white lunch bags so Santa can find his way to your house. We thought this sounded fun. The funny thing about that is I have a snowman decoration that you put a candle in and I was already thinking of downsizing the idea and lighting that on christmas eve for santa to find our home. Always an over achiever!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
John and I pick out a new Nutcracker every year. Sometimes it's a large one, sometimes a small or even an ornament.
Mrs. Santa comes to our house on New Year's Eve. She just brings one gift and "left-over" candy from Santa. It's something fun to look forward to after the "let-down" of Christmas being over. :D
Post a Comment