Are We Having Fun Yet..

Are We Having Fun Yet..
Are We Having Fun Yet..

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Case Of The Missing BLOG!!!

Sooooo, I have run into a little snag!!! I was getting educated on how to get different templates (I think that is what it is) from my nephew who is 10. Well he showed me how to copy and past the new template for my blog and all of a sudden I had no blog! I was devistated! The weird thing was is he had done this a few times and knew what he was doing but where was my blog??? I figured it out! What happened was somehow we didn't save the changes. I still had a blog page but no template for the entries to be on. Anyway, by the time we got it all worked out I lost a few things and some of the my entries are all messed up! Funny thing is I decided since it is all messed up now it would be a good time to get a new template anyway so I tried to do it on my own and I can not get it to work! lol big time!

1 comment:

laurice. said...

LOL. We are doing great...it's crazy but I'm not scared and Derrick and his dad tell me I have no reason to be. So all is well. I just went private because Dejahs computer got stolen and my blog was on it so I didn't want them looking at it.