
Isn't he soooo Dreamy!!! This is the man of my life....Scott AKA Honey! This was our pictures from last Christmas. It was so much fun doing our pictures. This year my friend Kate will be taking our pictures if we get them done. (She is really good if anyone wants her info just let me know!) We are doing good, living in Utard oops I mean Utah ( lol just kidden to all you Utah people) and loving it! We moved to Colorado Springs, Col in 2002 and loved it! We stayed out there for four years. While we were there Scott was a teacher at the High School (Palmer High) and at the Jr High too. ( can't think of that one!) I also coached Volleyball there and had a great time. We weren't there long and Scott was deployed to the Air Force Academy. Which I might add was an awesome deployment (2yrs)! The AFA was at first a 1/2 hr away from our house so we moved closer! Then it was only about 10 min from our house! CRAZY I know!!!! I was a nanny while I was there and I have to say I fell in love with those kids. (Mercedes and Xavier) I did that for three yrs. While Scott was deployed he went through the Officer training course. After the deployment was over Alicia was born and after two weeks Scott left for 5months to go to another Officer course @ Ft Lost in the Woods AKA Ft Leonard Wood, Mo. OK fast forward a few months and in 2006 we moved to Mexico! We resided in Colonia Juarez, Mexico. It is one of the Mormon colonies that is still left. Scott got a job teaching at the school there (Academia Juarez). We were there for a year. It was the most amazing experience I/we have ever had! Yes there were bad times and a lot of good times to over ride the bad. Most of the people spoke English and Spanish so I was fine. Scott translated a lot for me and then in the end I was able to pick up on some of the conversations and sometimes add to it. While we were there Alicia and I learned a lot of Spanish but never enough! lol One of the best parts about living there for me was having a maid that came everyday to help clean up and do laundry. I loved that! The other thing that I learned was how to can food! WOW can you believe that I can can food!!! Also make bread too. I also learned how to keep spiders and ants and mosquitoes out of our house and beds. Pretty crazy but very true! Anyway, now our life has made a full circle and we are now back in Utah! We have been here for about 1 1/2 years now. Hopefully we can settle down and not move anymore. I don't know though we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment