One of Scott's co workers wife, called me one day and asked me if I would be interested in making my purses and selling them at a craft show. She got a booth and wanted to share with me. I was kinda excited but I didn't really understand what I was getting myself into! I ended up with 14 purses. We then drove them to NY and dropped them off! I ended up selling I think like 5 of them at the craft show. I started out at $35.00 and ended up selling them for $20.00! When I came home I sold the rest and was left with two which I am eventually giving to my mom and my sis-in-law!
Are We Having Fun Yet..
Are We Having Fun Yet..
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
PURSES OHHHH MY
One of Scott's co workers wife, called me one day and asked me if I would be interested in making my purses and selling them at a craft show. She got a booth and wanted to share with me. I was kinda excited but I didn't really understand what I was getting myself into! I ended up with 14 purses. We then drove them to NY and dropped them off! I ended up selling I think like 5 of them at the craft show. I started out at $35.00 and ended up selling them for $20.00! When I came home I sold the rest and was left with two which I am eventually giving to my mom and my sis-in-law!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment