
In Honor of my husband creating a website for his business I thought I would post some of his urns. He is an amazing and skilled wood worker! This is one of his highest honors to create a Perfect Resting Place for your love ones! Please take a look and refer him to any and all your friends! I have posted a link to his site, all you have to do is click on the title and it will take you right to his blog. Keep coming

back for new posts and new urns! We have enjoyed serving and helping some of our dear friends. These are also very suitable for your animals. Scott has made two now for large dogs. This is a very special and unique gift that will last forever!
1 comment:
Finally, all my dreams coming true...I can post something! :) Love the posts. Love you guys.
Post a Comment